Saturday, May 27, 2006
Welcome to my new home
This is my new home. Livejournal was good but it irks me that it lacked the capability to host media entries and I have all these Sean Cody videos to post...NOT! LOL! Hopefully Blogger is better. We shall soon see. Welcome back to my crazy ramblings.
posted by movetothis @ 5:24 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:14 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    hey welcome to blogger!! happy housewarming!

    Sean Cody, we want Sean Cody!!!

     
  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    LOL, can't post those videos or I'll be flagged.

     
  • At 7:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OY I can't believe you abandoned LJ!!! I absolutely detest Blogspot because it doesn't allow you to keep track of comments (e.g. I comment here but would need to check back to this entry repeatedly to see if you responded; whereas LJ tell me via email!).

    I have way too many Sean Cody videos :) Should I burn you some for this Fri? lol

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This