Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Half ass model
Why does Canada have to mimic every TV show from the US? American Idol becomes Canadian Idol. America's Next Top Model becomes Canada's Next Top Model. And we always do it so badly. Like who even remembers the last few winners for Canadian Idol, Malcolm whatever disappeared and the recent O'Neil girl is boring compared to Kelly Clarkson or even sista Clay Aiken. Caught tonight's first episode of Canada's Top Model and the contestants were horrid I thought. Not to knock my own people but Sisi was embarassing. Boasting from Richmond, who told her she should sign up? Who??? She does epitomize the typical asian bitch princess though and she kept saying everyone was too boring for her. Was it because no one picked up a mike to sing along to a Faye Wong karaoke tune or was it because no one offered to run to the nearest mall to buy bubble tea, she criticized everyone except herself. And she had no idea who Yoko Ono was. WTF? What planet was she from? Even my mom knows Yoko Ono. I hope this show never gets shown across the border coz it was pathetic.


Drop the Gong Li attitude you will never be her SISI!
posted by movetothis @ 9:17 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 10:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL i saw half of this opening episode tonight and it was terrible!!! I immediately called A* so we could bitch about the show and all the ugly girls on it. The Asian girl was so annoying! Giant sunglasses and she has no clue who Yoko is? What does she know other than dim sum and canton pop? And the butch girl who was eliminated tonight...OY, she is so West Coast in her lame laid back attitude.

    The whole show came across like a KMART Commercial to me. Everyone needs to talk about 2x as fast. Editing was terrible. They need faster footage with more lively music to make the show look cool.

     
  • At 8:56 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    lol, Clay Aiken wasn't even a winner of American Idol and we remember him more than our Canadian winners! Rex Goudie though, I am not minding... he was the runner up for the last Canadian Idol.He's kinda cute and I like that song "Run"

     
  • At 1:42 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    wow the new layout looks gorgeous!

     
  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    zocalo - we have to chant together so SISI returns to Richmond next week LOL.

    hot-lunch - yikes I don't know Rex Goudie, yes I am a traitor, I never watch Cdn Idol. I kinda like my new blog layout but still needs some tweaking, I need a template for dummies book soon.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This