Saturday, June 03, 2006
Templates Nightmare!
Blogger is starting to suck but I will give it another month. It seems tweaking pre-made templates is not easy, at least not for me. I am template tweaking challenged. Took me hours and this is the final result which I am still not pleased. Aargh! I toyed around with so many templates today that I am developing a bad headache. Need to rest. Maybe it's also from having too much wine at home after a fun dinner out with hotlunch and zocalo, thanks guys for arranging the get together, I am so happy to have finally met you two and looking forward to the next one!!

I stayed up last night watching clips of my Olivia Newton John's music videos DVD. Loves it! I don't recall ever watching the video for Toughen Up or Culture Shock or the full version of I Need Love, one of fav tunes by ONJ. Click on the video below to check it out a remix video to I Need Love. Favourite line from the song 'I'm not looking for a band aid for loneliness', in short the song is about the downside of one night stands.



Well, its starting to be quite a warm weekend and we've been relaxing at home after this morning's ball class which was harsh considered I had a mild hangover. Wanted to die and the music the instructor was playing was too fast, imagine Destinys Child's Lose My Breath sped up for fast pacing sounded like chipmunks on crack and ecstacy together! Looking forward to dinner at Guu and a good sleep tonight. I really need it! Tomorrow we get to hang out with my best friend and family in the burbs, cannot wait! Popeye's chicken anyone?
posted by movetothis @ 3:04 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:10 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    it sounds very early 90s! good for her for trying though! do u know about her missing boyfriend? so sad... poor olivia...

     
  • At 8:29 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    the original version is actually quite good...watch her perform it live here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIng7xFYm_I&search=olivia%20newton%20john%20i%20need%20love

    her bf is spotted in Mexico dating another blond, what a loser.

     
  • At 9:28 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    omg are u kidding me??? And here she was all worried about him going missing... oy!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This