Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Enough is enough!
Finally, I've had enough of Debbie Downer and her downer sisters that I marched into my new manager's office and requested a change of seats. I offered to even pay for the move as somehow moving desks involve costs like to move the phone lines, desk set up etc, I was so desperate that I said 'go ahead, take it out of my pay check', my manager laughed and said that won't be necessary. Can't believe my simple request had mobilized a manager's meeting, all 6 of them got together to 'discuss'. So, it should happen next week sometime...as soon as the admin manager returns and look at some logistical details, WHATEVS! MOVE ME NOW! This morning Debbie Downer spent 3 hours talking to different people about her sick cat, her friend who has laryngytis and her floors at home that is crumbling, all in her droning voice. I wanted to scream 'SHUT THE F*** UP TWAT!' They also have to come up with a reason by next week when I move so that anyone who approaches them to ask, they'd be ready. I said to tell everyone they caught me sleeping on the job, surfing porn at my desk and now wants to play big brother to me, I suggested they say I jerked off at my desk, anything!!! He said it has to be a good reason or excuse so DD's feelings won't be hurt. HER FEELINGS? She has no feelings! She is a manipulative, toxic, moody, bipolar, crabby, two faced CHOW HAI! She ambushed 2 of my conversations today! Someone asked me a question that was work related and she rushed to answer before I could open my mouth. And when I tried to say a word, she interjected, never letting me get a word in, the person who asked ME that question looked at her, shook his head and walked away. Thank god, another week and I will be moving to an area where I hope better people are. DD can go to HELL. I know she will know its because of her, and if she feels awful which I doubt, so be it, I have been tortured enough!
posted by movetothis @ 6:56 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:09 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    yay for your move!! although, i'm going to miss all these debbie downer stories...

     
  • At 10:59 am, Blogger movetothis said…

    there'll be stories re DD for sure as there's at least for of them now in the office LOL. I cannot wait and feared management may change their minds then I am hooped!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This