Saturday, August 26, 2006
Yogalicious
Just tried yoga for the first time today and liked it. Power Yoga does kick up a sweat fest and I'd have to say I am hurting a little but a good pain. Looking forward to another session next Saturday. Now, I have to find me some nice yoga outfits and my own yoga mat as the one I used today stench like a public washroom in Bombay. Hope to soon do the kundalini poses that Madonna pulled off in the opening of Reinvention Tour. 'Shanti Om Shanti'

Talking about Madonna, saw this picture today and can't help but what wonder what was in Madge's left hand, why its a Motorola RAZR and 2 other cellular phones. Why does she need to have more than one? In case the battery for one runs out while she is yakking with Guy? I must do the same and buy 2 more cell phones to lug out so I am channeling her. I VANT!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 12:57 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 10:15 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    where do you go for yoga??

     
  • At 7:58 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    at Harbour Dance Centre in downtown Granville St. Do u yoga? Join us next time :)

     
  • At 10:27 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    i do yoga at Yoga on 7th on Main St. just cause it's nearby and i get free classes for doing their website for them...

    i'm thinking of joining up with a power yoga class that takes place at this church across the street from my place!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This