Thursday, August 10, 2006
Movie Night - My Super Ex-Girlfriend
Good flick. Laughed out loud at some parts and I think Uma is so adorable. I totally would love to have super powers like that and fling a giant shark into some ex's apartment! I still cannot believe I have not seen Superman Returns but saw this. Uma was more of a Superstalker rather than Superheroine though. I am sure we all have some level of stalker instinct in us no? And what does G-Girl stand for? Can't be G-spot as that would be uber tacky! The one scene where she uses her laser vision to boil a fish bowl with a solo goldfish triggered a look as I had done something similar in the past....and I was 12 then. Call Sigmund Freud quick!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 9:05 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This