| Saturday, July 15, 2006 |
| Viva Italia! |
In five hours we're off to Italy. I am both excited and also a little nervous, why am I nervous, such a puzzling feeling. I hope I have everything packed, I hope my chargers work coz I cannot survive without my IPOD and digital camera. Bought a money pouch to solder to my body as I heard the gypsies in Italy are agressive pick-pocketers and I hope to be street smart. Oh my god, we are going to Italy. I cannot wait. I hope I don't faint when I enter the Sistine Chapel or lay my eyes on Michelangelo's David.
Ok, Ms Miuccia Prada and Mr. Dolce and Mr Gabbana, cancel your appointments and come have vino with us please. LOL! I am delirious. Cannot contain myself! Jumping up and down if I wasn't a tad hungover from last night.
Back in 15 days!
Yay! |
posted by movetothis @ 11:37 am   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
hope you are having a fantastic time!!! say hi to Donatella for me!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
hope you are having a fantastic time!!! say hi to Donatella for me!