| Wednesday, June 28, 2006 |
| I feel snappy again! |
| My patience is wearing thin at work! Maybe its the pressure and stress from getting my stats up and still providing the utmost service. It's starting to take its toll on me and I find myself burying into my files and speaking little which is not me as I love to socialize at work. Potential-stalker who sits to my right often bombard me with questions on how to do his job as he is a newbie recently pissed me off. He would always ask a question and when kind ol' me would stop my work, research online to come up with the solution for him, he would run out of patience and say 'its ok, I'll find out later', always seconds before I have the answer for him. Or when I am in the midst of giving him advice, he would go into some kind of trance and then say 'its ok'. IRRITATING! Why ask me a question then and why do I always help! I recently told him off and to stop asking me any question again and go bother someone else. I felt bad and like a total asshole after but I think in the long run, it's good for my sanity. I am also reacting to his self-centredness from his turbulent love life which he shares without my asking. Why do I bother? |
posted by movetothis @ 6:27 pm   |
|
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|