| Sunday, June 11, 2006 |
| Finish me off |
| Debbie Downer is starting to pale in the annoying-meter compared to someone management just moved to my left. Ok, I have girlfriend sociopath stalker to my right, Debbie Downer to my front & now to my left, Screaming Hyena and he is a guy with a high pitched Karen Walker voice. He talks to clients and business associates like children. Often the conversation starts off normal and within minutes, it escalates to 'don't tell me how to do my job' to 'you better remember who pays the bills' to 'i am tired of listening to this' and all this is done as high decibels, volume and pitches which may even be challenging for Mariah. OMG, behind him is bear-costume-knitter-potential-pedophile-guy and directly behind me bitter princess who thinks she is too good for her job. OMFG! I recently had a visit to my work area from this girl whom I used to sit with and enjoy chatting to and the second she came by, said hello, looked around, she mouthed the words 'YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY FREAKS!' I recently asked my manager to also move Debbie Downer's best friend Debbie Downer 2 to my area and then put a bullet in my head and finish me off, his response: he laughed. Why am I being punished? |
posted by movetothis @ 5:07 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
omg i'm feeling a shingle coming on just thinking about your workplace!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
omg i'm feeling a shingle coming on just thinking about your workplace!!