| Friday, June 09, 2006 |
| A Good Friday |
 
Hung out with hotlunch on Friday and it was fun, checked out a new place called Republic and it was a really posh looking pub. I like the dark and gothish decor and bottles and bottles of booze stacked to the ceiling. The food was good although the salmon coconut fish sticks was a tad dry, the yam fries more than made up for it. I think it'll be really cool in here at dinner time and hopefully minus the soccer watching crowd. After lunch, took a relaxing walk downtown and checked out the new Korean supermarket. Everything looked different and what I recognized as Chinese or Japanese was given a new packaging and called 'Korean Tempura' or 'Korean Sweet & Sour', err, can anyone say pilfer hmm...and near the seafood area was a tank of muff looking things and they turned out to be abalone. I thought they were endangered and taken off the menu at most asian restaurants. Authorities!!!
Always enjoy a relaxing Friday like this and god knows I needed it after the crazy work week which almost drove me nuts! |
posted by movetothis @ 5:13 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
it was nice to see you too! i had fun as well. thanks again for getting the Mariah tickets for me!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
it was nice to see you too! i had fun as well. thanks again for getting the Mariah tickets for me!