Sunday, June 18, 2006
What's in a name?
I go through stages where I don't care for my name and want a different one. Being bestowed my name when I was baptized in church as a baby, I had obviously no say. It was also a no brainer, they picked a name that had the same first alphabet as my other brothers. I would have liked to have the name Oliver (just sounds unique) or Christopher (the few Chris's I know I really like them) or Kiefer (come on its different and rare) or Aaron...and tons more. But my family say my name is royalty, erm whatever, that means nothing as I don't feel regal.

Recently I stumbled across a signage for real estate and the person's name was this:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, I am going to come across very mean but just because you are a fan of a certain dental hygiene product does not mean it should be your name. I happen to love Crest but imagine my first name is Crest or Oral B...I mean seriously!
posted by movetothis @ 11:04 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This