| Friday, July 07, 2006 |
| What's going on? |
A lot to talk/blog about but so little time. Nah, I'm lying. I've not been myself last few weeks. It may be the heat which is annoying for me, sorry I whine about our beautiful summer again but I really detest sweating, HATE IT! I tend to perspire a lot when its even a tad warm, yes I am part penguin part human. It may be work that is getting to me or my incredibly painful colleagues. It may be my state of mind, I felt lost for bit. It may be due to the fact that I lost focus at work. It could also be the burdensome heavy work load piled on all of us. 8 hours is not sufficient for me to meet new clients, offers, call lawyers, arrange rehabilitation, contact vendors, mail, email, phone calls. My favourite pastime at work is now nil. I no longer have time to socialize. I am a mule who works every second of the day aargh! Everyone around me irritates me! Gosh, I may be PMSing. Where's my white sangria?!?!
I did have a wicked weekend recently in Seattle which I will blog about later. And in a week, we are OFF to The Leaning Tower of Pisa, The Louvre, Shania's Home and stalking Miuccia Prada outside her castle. My dream is about to come true! Yikes, I AM PMSing, what a sudden turn in my mood!
 |
posted by movetothis @ 11:05 am   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
wow more travels!! lucky you!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
wow more travels!! lucky you!