Friday, July 07, 2006
Good eats across the bridge
A few weeks ago, we checked out this new tapas-esque restaurant called Ocean Club located in West Vancouver. I had my reservations about the place at first but it turned out to be amazing. This place does not belong in West Vancouver, it needs to be relocated to Yaletown. They have the food, ambiance, drinks done right. The service was a little odd as our server didn't look like she belonged there. Anyhoo, I am in love with this hot joint with white leather furniture and modern decor, I hope to return again real soon for another tall glass of white sangria, my new summer drink, move over mojitos. Their menu is carefully selected and the dishes we ordered were well presented and wonderful. Next visit...must check out their patio.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Summer Drink 06 - White Sangria!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Ocean Club Crab Cakes
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Chocolate work of art
posted by movetothis @ 10:31 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This