Wednesday, June 28, 2006
Orchid Delight!

OH MY GOD, why had NO ONE told me this, I thought it was over forever and a week ago, while surfing on egullet despite my beef with some of the moderators on that site I came across a forum discussion that Orchid Delight Restaurant had reopened and its now on the westside of Vancouver and within walking distance from my place on Burrard and West Broadway! I have already been back twice, heaven! Pauline and Michael whom I kinda know owns and run the original Orchid Delight located in Burnaby near BCIT and many months ago, their door was shut. I had no where to go for my Singapore Oyster Omelette and Fried Radish Cake. But voila, I am saved! They are back in business!
posted by movetothis @ 6:37 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This