They make homemade lip-sync videos of popular hits and have a huge following. I often log on to YouTube to check out their new videos and recently found out they have a website/blog which stores all their homemade videos. PerezHilton.com recently mentioned them and I think that makes them legit. They've 'covered' just about eveyone from Backstreet Boys to Jessica Simpson. It's either you love them or hate them but I find them really funny and the guy on the right is definitely turning heads. And look out for the dude in the back of all their videos just surfing while his pals make a fool of themselves. Hilarious! Loves it! A You Tube Gem! Someone said they are actually from Vancouver, hmm.
z, believe it or not, but Jessica Simpson herself knows of this video and gives a shout out on her website www.jessicasimpson.com, scroll down on left of page and you will see a mention of these 2 funny boy's video. Yep, I love the Chinese opera piece, sooooo funny. And that kid on the right, can't recall his name, should be an actor as he looks the part.
i guess they can track my link from youtube? you should have seen my face when I saw their post! Nah, I doubt they are gay. If they were, they would have done a video parody of Madonna already LOL
they are not from Vancouver although I'm sure we would totally welcome them ^^ they are from Guangzhou, China and very VERY popular over there (China)too it is uncomfirmed whether their English site is actually theirs.. they run two sites -for sure- in Chinese http://y.sina.com.cn/focus/housheboy/index.shtml http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/housheboy I love how htey said that their goal has always been to make people smile.. or something to that effect
Oh thanks for posting this! I saw them do Backstreet boys a long time ago. So hilarious! Yes guy on right is quite the cutie.