| Monday, August 21, 2006 |
| How is she gonna come back? |
Seriously, if she continues to release such crappy singles (first Call on Me) now So Excited, she is not going to see her glory days of Control/Rhythm Nation again. I am not feeling this new track as it lacked the hook and melody JJ is known for. I can only hope she has a wicked dance video to go with it! Maybe she should just do an acoustic version of Control, in Alanis' footsteps.
I miss the old Janet.
Go to Jermaine Dupri's My Space site to listen to Ms. Jackson's new single.
 |
posted by movetothis @ 9:14 pm   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
OY, I totally agree! The song titles are dumb too! Ok Madonna's latest album also has dumb song titles I think.
And WHY does Janet keep putting out album covers that look the SAME....lying down wearing almost nothing with breast/tummy showing....it's so trashy MARIAH (who looks the same all the time...hooker wear).
-
-
z, come on Madonna's song titles are NEVER dumb, Hung Up, Sorry and Jump's not dumb I don't think.
LOL, hooker wear!! LOL..I must use that sometime.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
OY, I totally agree! The song titles are dumb too! Ok Madonna's latest album also has dumb song titles I think.
And WHY does Janet keep putting out album covers that look the SAME....lying down wearing almost nothing with breast/tummy showing....it's so trashy MARIAH (who looks the same all the time...hooker wear).