| Monday, December 25, 2006 |
| Dick in a Box - SNL Short |
I love these SNL shorts, the last one about Narnia was freaking hilarious and featured my favourite SNL cast Chris Parnell. Last weekend's SNL was hosted by Justin Timberlake and he recorded a wicked SNL Short titled 'Dick in a Box'. This clip has had hundreds of thousands of hits on You Tube. Thought I'd share it. Hilarious! |
posted by movetothis @ 9:35 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
omg my friend just showed this to me yesterday! hilarious!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
omg my friend just showed this to me yesterday! hilarious!