| Sunday, December 24, 2006 |
| Oh hell no! |
| WTF! Why am I coughing and sneezing and drinking Neo Citran on Christmas Eve?!?! See, I should not have spoken to Sarah from work who was coughing and sneezing, I should have obnoxiously told her to f*** off when she came to say hello. Why did I risk getting her germs just so I can be cordial? Manners are so overrated. It is almost Christmas and I am sick. I don't recall the last time I fell ill. Seriously, after I started my regular vitamin, occasional *barf* cod liver oil tablet and Airborne intake, I have not had a cold or flu in years but this year, my immune system failed me. Damn them! Why couldn't I have been sick last month? Or next month?? This is bad timing. But I must push on and not let this get me. Sick or not I am going to enjoy this Christmas, go for dinners, attend church mass, watch Charlie Brown Christmas, open them presents, watch Dreamgirls and make Christmas dinner. I must go on.........I hate being sick!!!!! |
posted by movetothis @ 10:01 am   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
i'm fighting something too if that makes u feel any better. laughter is supposed to be a healer, so i'm watching funny movies and tv shows in order to help me get through. also, lots of rest!! We will be sick together at Dreamgirls!!! Cold FX baby!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
i'm fighting something too if that makes u feel any better. laughter is supposed to be a healer, so i'm watching funny movies and tv shows in order to help me get through. also, lots of rest!! We will be sick together at Dreamgirls!!! Cold FX baby!