Wednesday, December 13, 2006
First Beyonce Hit
Well, more like the first song that's a hit for me as I was never a fan of her previous stuff, too much rap and overly R&B. But this one, this vibe 'Irreplaceable' is right up there in my list of songs that strike an attitude. Did she write this? I think not, but damn it's a good song in my book! And the video, her expression while filing her nails, pretending to hug him then grabbing his coat and chain LOL! Priceless, LOVES IT!

posted by movetothis @ 6:20 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:22 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    omg this song has been in my head all week long!! funny that you blogged about it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This