Sunday, November 19, 2006
I love my Costco!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

OH MY GOD! It's finally here, a Costco near downtown Vancouver and only 5 minutes away, or 3 minutes from my work. Thank god no more driving to suburbia just to visit a Costco. It's beautiful! Maybe I'm biased but the new one on Expo Boulevard seems bigger no? The only sucky aspect is the food stand for hotdogs and chicken strips is on the outside? WTF?!?! My first visit was on an unfortunate day where bottled water was a shortage so there was a mad rush. Good thing my colleagues and I weren't there just for water as grandmas and soccer moms were pulling at each other's hair just for H2O. There was none left. Not even Perrier. As we already picked up gallons of water from Home Depot, we strolled away from the riot and ogled at Rolexes, IPODs, sampled all the food I could, picked up some food items, colleague bought a cute baby blue Nike tracksuit for $30, and we left. Another downside is, pay parking not reimbursed? Impark totally sucks but not having to drive 30 minutes to the next closest one makes it so worthwhile! Costco RULES!!
posted by movetothis @ 8:58 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:01 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    what??? pay parking??? that's a load of crap. they could at least reimburse.

    i can't wait to go visit this!!

     
  • At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Costo in DOWNTOWN?!??!?! OMG I must return soon!!!! Maybe I can import a container's worth of Norwegian water and make a killing at Cost's entrace next to the hot dog stand??

    I'm guessing it's near Plaza of Nations?

     
  • At 7:55 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    Yep its near Plaza of Nations, you could walk from Yaletown!!! I can only hope this water advisory is over by the time u return or it's going to hell for all of us here!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This