Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Refund!
How can the movie Borat make so much money? Why would such a politically incorrect movie achieve such success? The funniest parts were all in the trailer so we should have saved our movie passes. How did we not go to Babel instead? The lineup for Borat was crazy. The audience waiting in line should have been a dead giveaway for what lies ahead. Bridge and tunnelers from as far as Mission perhaps *eyesroll*. I much prefer Sasha's previous persona Ali G. he was funnier then. And ignorant moi just found out that Kazakhstan is a real place and Borat is NOT from there. Aiya, me so blond. And it appears Kazakhstan is a beautiful place and nothing like the decrepit state depicted in the movie. Wikipedia has a concise description of this wonderful country. Shouldn't they sue for defamation? I might have more fun had we sat for 2 hours at Saw III and watch decapitation and eyes gouging instead. A crazy man sat next to us in the theatre, looked totally stoned and he was kept touching himself! I want a refund! Or at least our movie passes back! What a waste of time!
posted by movetothis @ 9:25 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:24 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    What? Really?? U no likey?

    i want to see it still... Borat is totally politically incorrect - have u not seen his skits on the Ali G Show? Now, if only he'd make a movie with his Bruno character...!!

    i still want to go see "Borat"

     
  • At 8:28 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    I have never seen Ali G show hence no idea of this Borat character, I do know that Ali G was in Madonna's Music video that's it. Sigh. I did hear about his Bruno character, its like some fashion designer. I've heard he is doing that character in his next movie.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This