| Sunday, October 15, 2006 |
| Something New Something Old |
A day of feasting I call it! Yesterday I must have packed in more calories than I normally do in a week! And boy was it ever worth it coz I live to eat and eat and eat! Checked out a new Singapore restaurant called Prima Taste with hotlunch and his friends, thanks for a great find guys! Prima Taste is a restaurant with modern decor that dishes up fairly authentic hawker cuisine I thought were only available in Singapore. After doing some research on the company's website, found out it's a Singapore based food product company that's opening up concept restaurants worldwide. They already have one in California and many in Asia and now the first one in Canada and in Vancouver and not Richmond or Toronto, we win! Yep I am competitive that way. Loves it and well priced I must say but imho, it's more of a takeout place even though the modern ambiance is nice. I tried the Fried Chicken and Hainan Rice and it was good though not mind blowing good. I'd go with the curry next time.
 
And only hours after, I was ready to eat again (after hours of running around of course). Why am I such an oinker when it comes to food? Met up with my favourite colleagues for an out of this world experience again at Vij's. I don't know what he puts in that Lamb Popsicles dish but I was trying hard not to pass out when eating them. Could have been the 3 glasses of red I had as well but who's counting. There is not one dish in Vij's that is not something to give up your first born for. In my case, I'd give up the dog LOL. For dessert, they served Thomas Haas chocolates, OMG, I must go weigh myself this week. I LOVE EATING! Where next? |
posted by movetothis @ 12:59 pm   |
|
| 3 Comments: |
-
I'm STARVING!!!! you BIATCH!!! soon i will have to stop reading ur blog!
-
i can't wait for momma to come back, and then we can all go out and stuff our faces!
lunch was great - we have to go to that noodle place next door next! i'll invite "Cruella", my and Zocalo's Singaporean friend, and u can meet another member of our entourage.
-
sister J, don't worry, once you return, I promise I will take you to all these places to pig out, from oyster omelette to nu rou mien to bien dang, u name it!!
that noodle place next door to Prima looks inviting, next time for sure! Cruella? Why that name?
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
I'm STARVING!!!! you BIATCH!!! soon i will have to stop reading ur blog!