| Friday, October 06, 2006 |
| Give Thanks |
After watching the 2 episodes of Heroes made me think about how we are definitely all here for a purpose, however minute they can be. Even if we are not adopting kids in Nambia or donating gazillions of dollars to charities like the Jolie-Pitt couple, we are contributing in our own way to someone's happiness. Be it our family, colleague, partner or friends. The little or big things that we do must somehow contribute to some iota of happiness in them. This week has been one of the most enjoyable weeks I've had at work. Being moved from the row of depression, I spent this week being productive and having a lot of laughs with my new row buddies. I am even more thankful that things are now calmer after the storm in my life. I am at peace this thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving!
 |
posted by movetothis @ 8:24 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
happy belated thanksgiving! thanks for your sentiments and reminding us to be thankful
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
happy belated thanksgiving! thanks for your sentiments and reminding us to be thankful