| Monday, September 18, 2006 |
| Vintage Mariah |
5 more sleeps to Mariah Carey. Cannot believe it! I never thought I'd see her LIVE in my own hometown. It's going to be a hell of a night! Here's vintage Mariah from 16 years ago, even back then I thought OMG, what a voice!
|
posted by movetothis @ 9:53 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
can't wait for her to sing this song!! i hope my friend and my screeching voices won't bother you, as you KNOW we will be singing along!! :P
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
can't wait for her to sing this song!! i hope my friend and my screeching voices won't bother you, as you KNOW we will be singing along!! :P