Saturday, September 16, 2006
Sad songs say so much
Love my Music Bridge coupled with Musicmatch subscription, I have been going non stop for 2 days whenever I'm at home in creating a retro playlist, everything from Debbie Gibson to Belinda Carlisle to Tina Arena. Some songs bring back such memories, the ballads brought back recollection of sad days, breakups and dramas. I am glad to be where I am right now but I am a sucker for a strong ballad with heart wreching melody and lyrics that express every emotion, here's a short list of my favourite ballads ever! Nothing like relaxing at home with fabulous music and the thought of Vij's for dinner in a few hours.....

1. My All - Mariah
2. I'll Never Get Over You - Expose
3. Anything For You - Gloria
4. You'll See - Madonna
5. Your House - Alanis
6. Can't Stay Away From You - Gloria
7. Because You Loved Me - Celine
8. Chains - Tina
9. Because Of You - Kelly
10.Without You - Mariah

posted by movetothis @ 1:42 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This