Thursday, September 14, 2006
Obrigado Senhor!
My second visit to Senhor Rooster was better than the first as this time it was for dinner and I tried their famous and huge rack of lamb. It was almost enough for 2 people but I do eat for 2 so just enough for moi! Frankly, I could just eat Portuguese buns with butter and a glass of wine and I'd be happy. What makes those flaky buns soooo good?! It was a night out with colleagues and for some it was their first time and everyone loved it. Their flame grilled cornish hen was a hit! The owner/chef was all alone that night and the restaurant filled up quick but food was still served promptly although water refill was lacking. A bottle of blanco vino only $20! How can he stay open? I was even invited to their grand opening of their new location opening in a couple of months. Another rooster senhor, por favor!

posted by movetothis @ 7:45 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This