Thursday, September 07, 2006
Not fast enough
So they've finally agreed to move me to a different desk on the other side of the office which is uber exciting as I already know the people there and have always gotten along well...but it will take 2 weeks to get the paperwork done?? Well, hopefully its next week and not the week after as DD is getting worse with every passing second. Today she had a melt down with her admin staff and got all vindictive and stuff, it was like watching A Simple Life but with fat people in it. And there's this Ms. Loudmouth Polish with an attitude who sits behind me and is starting to get on my nerves with her competitiveness. She kept raving about her stats last month and putting down others and when I finally told her 'that's nice, but no one really cares' she started playing the silent treatment towards me. She also didn't like my bridge and tunnel comment last week, WHATEVS! I SAY WHAT I WANT! I asked her nicely if she is going to the Polish Day and she blinked at me and said 'humph, I don't go to the Polish community Centre', WTF, what is her problem? Maybe she has a cabbage roll shoved up her ass. Behind her is this fat straighty who things he is stocky, NOT. He walks around with a constant scowl and talks about nothing except girls and how girls are problematic (yes he is single) and never reflect upon himself. Across from him is Tommy whom I like, a real mentor, totally suck not to have him as my desk neighbour. In front of him, Ms Kimchi who is new and thinks she is better than others. On her 3rd day at my office, she commented loudly 'ooh, I love how huge this centre is, I can pick and choose whom I talk to and who I can diss' WTF again! This is your first week, at least hang around a bit longer before showing your claws. I suspect she is a cutter as there are scars on her arm, I already know I cannot get along so I didn't even bother to try. In front of her, next to me is loud talking Mikey, I do like him now as he is nice, just has issues with volume control that's all. Well, hopefully in a week, I can yell out see ya losers. I am so self righteous I know.
posted by movetothis @ 6:57 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:04 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    lol, you go girl! i wish i could've said stuff like that to people at my old workplace! OY!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This