| Tuesday, September 05, 2006 |
| Days Like This |
I griped about the hot weather every summer and this indian summer is no different but on days like Monday when we took the pooch for a stroll at Jericho Beach and stopped at the Sailing Club for a bite to eat that I appreciate Vancouver for her beauty. Sitting at the corner of The Galley and munching on their wonderful Jerk Chicken Burger with to-die-for crispy fries and the hot sun shinin', I was in awe of just how gorgeous and how truly fortunate we are to live here. I wonder why we've never been to The Galley before, they make wicked burgers, WICKED! I inhaled my lunch before I could find my camera!

 |
posted by movetothis @ 7:05 pm   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
You better Fedex me some cheap good Vancouver food or shut up! :)
-
ha-ha, I will try. I already have tons of places to drag you to when u come back in Feb. Like that Taiwanese place in South Vancouver and tons of other good cheap eats!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
You better Fedex me some cheap good Vancouver food or shut up! :)