Friday, September 01, 2006
No Chinese in Survivor Cook Islands?
Unless one is living under a rock in the last week, it's been in the news that the upcoming installment of Survivor is generating controversy even before the first episode in 2 weeks. I plan to tune in but when I first heard the concept ie. segregating the players by race into 4 teams, I thought 'no, that can't be, what Chinese person is going to be on Survivor' and I knew it, I was right, the 'asian' team consists of 1 Vietnamese, 2 Koreans, 1 Filipino sista, 1 Filipina and NO CHINESE. Where my sista's at? No one to represent? Is it because no Chinese person would be desperate enough to risk typhoid, malaria, wiping ass with leaves, eating coconut for 39 days and having to do chores to win food and some dumb idol? Would I go if I applied and selected, nah. I would die in that hot climate and also perish from the lack of Pho, Sushi, Wonton and Pad Thai.

Who's representing the Asian contingent and the sure win for rewards in this season of Survivor:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Anh Tuan Bui - will win reward for 'Best Imitation of Skid Row Person Contest'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Becky Lee - will win reward for 'Bibimbap Making Contest'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Brad Virata - will win reward for 'Macho Dancer and Boyfriend Stealing Contest'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Jenny Guzon-Bae - will win reward for 'Lumpia and Housekeeping Contest'

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Yul Kwon - will win reward for 'Korean Barbeque Making and Live Octopus Eating Contest'
posted by movetothis @ 11:20 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 3:54 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Pic#1 = Ahi Tuna Bui looks like Fu Man Chow!

    Pic#3 = Brad Viagra is HOT! What ethnicity is he?

    If selected, I would go of course. I'm all about free prizes! LOL

     
  • At 9:13 am, Blogger movetothis said…

    Ahi Tuna!!! LOL good one.

    Brad Viagra is Filipina American, openly gay and now do you think my description fits? LOL!!

    Are u sure you'd go...you do know that you SLR camera won't be going with you and you won't be able to blog for 39 days! How will you live?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This