Saturday, September 09, 2006
New tech toy!
What a fine product from Linksys! My brand new Music Bridge enables me to play music, CD quality radio, from my PC or laptop wirelessly on my stereo. Setup was a pain but once I got it going, it's sweet like honey. It couples with Musicmatch Version. 10 like a glove. Loves it and it's tiny too. Just a fine piece of toy to have when guests are over or just lounging with a good book and a nice cup of coffee which is exactly what I am doing right now and listening to a CD quality stream of Telepopmusik CD on Musicmatch. Gonna have my downtime before a housewarming party tonight.

posted by movetothis @ 1:49 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This