| Sunday, September 24, 2006 |
| She came and conquered! |
Mariah Carey rules! If this tour was her way of showing her gratitude to us fans for bringing her back from the dead after that infamous movie Glitter, she succeeded. I had no idea she had this many fans in BC, General Motors Place was at almost full capacity last night which meant over 15000 screaming fans! Thousands of bridge and tunnelers but still it was pure energy. The goose bump moments for me were her belting of My All, Vision of Love and Hero. It was fun fun fun and even more fun to have hotlunch and friend Jill joined us! Busta Rhymes as her opening act was ok, not my favourite rap star, LL Cool J looks better, Busta did a 45 minute segment and the only track I liked was I Know What You Want (a duet featuring Mariah Carey). The only complaint I had was Mariah's segment was too short. MC only performed for 45 minutes at best, 15 minute was given to Trey Lorenz her backup singer and another 15 minutes we were entertained by a DJ spinning club hits. And she did not sing Make It Happen nor I Don't Wanna Cry. I still pinch myself today as I have heard her 5 octave voice in person, witnessed her minimal Kylie-esque dancing which consisted of posing and more posing. This should tide me for a while as far as concerts go...next diva please thanks! Yikes, I forgot my digital camera which I just wanna kick myself as I wanted to take a photo of our pre show dinner at Section 3. Their baked garlic brie with crostinis was divinilicious!
 |
posted by movetothis @ 2:29 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
it was a gorgeous time!!! weee!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
it was a gorgeous time!!! weee!!