Sunday, September 24, 2006
Doesn't Get Better Than This
Yikes, another food entry. Sue me ma sen! If there was another perfect day of Church's Fried Chicken for lunch followed by Japanese tapas at Guu Otokamae Gastown, I don't know what it is LOL! I look forward to eating, eating and more eating. Vancouver is so fortunate to have this many Japanese imports as otherwise, the culture of izakayas would never have made it across the oceans. I often wonder why I am not 200 lbs when I should be. Worms perhaps.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 1:32 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:37 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    omg you don't understand, I LOVE CHURCH'S!!!!!!!!!

    i wish i had worms !

     
  • At 9:16 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    funny thing is when I was gorging myself with Church's chicken, I thought you would love a 2 piece meal too...nah, u don't want worms, they're gross.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This