Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Heroes!
Oh my GOD, I am so freaking excited about this new show on NBC on Monday nights! Currently into Episode 2, Heroes is a saga about people all over the world discovering that they have superpowers and trying to deal with how this change affects their lives. It's kinda like X-Men but without the rubber suits. Some have the power of flight, a Japanese kid has the power to teleport and make time stand still, a junkie who can paint the future when he is high on heroin, a mother who has an alter ego appearing in the mirror, another man can transport through walls, a cop who can hear other's thoughts and a cheerleader who defies death. Eventually their superpowers draw them together when they try to evade the series' antagonist who wants to harness their super-DNA for himself. Their ultimate destiny is nothing less than saving the world. If this is is not EXCITING, I don't know what is. My fav characters so far are the brothers who can fly, the cop and the Japanese kid. I am glued to this every Monday night from now on, oh god what have I done! This Halloween I am going as the Japanese kid LOL!

Go to NBC.com to watch highlights and full episodes! I LOVE IT!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 7:27 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This