| Friday, October 13, 2006 |
| Who To Listen To? |

Relaxing on my day off and getting caught up on my tunes online and stuff. Discovered this artist called Robin Thicke (son of the actor Alan Thicke) and he is quite dreamy with an amazing soulful voice, almost like an amalgamation of Usher and Justin. His current CD 'The Evolution of Robin Thicke' is good stuff. Even Pharell agrees. I think AOL is streaming his CD, it is smooth like butta!

And and, OMG, Dream Girls the movie is due out soon, December I think and I found this gem, the brand new original studio recording of Jennifer Hudson (ex American Idol contestant) singing And I'm Telling You, she does it justice, I never thought anyone else can sing that song after Jennifer Holiday, boy was I wrong! Can't wait to see her as Effie in the movie. |
posted by movetothis @ 10:09 am   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
i can't WAIT for Dreamgirls!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
i can't WAIT for Dreamgirls!!