Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Come to Vancouver!


If we're good enuf for Mariah, we're good enough for you!!! George Michael must come to Vancouver! I rarely listen to male singers as my CD collection consists of way too many divas. But George is unique and talent magnifique! I don't care if he is a fan of glory holes or sleeps on the wheel while on crack, there is no other male singer who sings and writes music like he does. Bring Careless Whisper to BC!
posted by movetothis @ 9:29 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:01 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    maybe we can start a letter writing campaign. i'd like to see him come here too! if only to bump into him at Stanley Park...

     
  • At 10:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would say the same of Michael Jackson :) I don't care what wacko jacko does in his private life but he is a musical genius! Ok maybe not lately but from the 70s to mid 90s, I can listen to them forever.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This