Saturday, October 14, 2006
Third Time Lucky?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saw this on Xtina's website, announcing her upcoming world tour. Vancouver BC on March 12th, 2007! It's a Monday night show which sucks, hello, some of us have day jobs here!!! She is also playing in Edmonton, hmm, por quoi? I thought they are all k.d Lang/Leanne Rimes lovin' banjo pickin cousin datin' folks there! LOL! We are currently contemplating if we will go, since she cancelled the last 2 shows and for both those shows, we had TICKETS! And she had the gall to cancel her last show here hours before the event, BIATCH! I almost want to miss this just to show her humph! But I would love to see her perform Genie In A Bottle, Beautiful, Dirty, Ain't No Other Man, I Turn To You, Fighter LIVE! And and Pussycat Whores Dolls will be her opening act. I must confess and probably be stoned and spat on for this, I am beginning to like PSD, especially the last single 'Buttons' and the current 200th single from the same freakin' album 'Don't Need A Man'. Talk about milking it to death, pun intended. See, milk - Pussycat Dolls breasteses...get it, yah yah.


Nicole Scherzinger latest video (featuring the strippers from Brandi's)
posted by movetothis @ 7:29 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This