Friday, October 27, 2006
New Neighbour New Woes
This girl, G, who currently is my 'new' neighbour at work, sits in front of me, is going through a horrible breakup. She defines it as being dumped which is true. 1.5 years after being together, he could take it no more and left her, via email no less, which I think is the worst form of breakup communication ever. At least a voice message so there is a voice associated with it, an email? Just mere words, typed, calculated and cold. It's been three months and she is still talking about it everyday. Some days she's a mess, crying at her desk for no rhyme or reason. I had to remove my NYC memorabilia coz that's where this ex used to work at when he is away from home. I always feel sorry for G. Many others would have irritated me and made it onto my Debbie Downer list but G is different. She has been so dealt with an injustice. She is also from the island and said she can't find her niche in the city. She once asked me 'why does no one in my building, the good looking ones, look at me'. Err, she lives near the gay ghetto but seems unawares WTF! I had no heart to tell her, lady, you have the wrong equipment. A working vagina there just won't do. I don't know why I fume when some whine about issues but some, I just listen and empathise, though not contributing much. G has major issues that only a psychologist can work out, or electrocution. But, its nothing any non PhD in Psychology person can help. I tried with my mere accreditation of an English major but it just won't do, to her, those are only words. I hope she finds someone soon, so she can get over what this excuse of a man did to her. But, I did tell her to listen to the latest single by Pussycat Dolls titled 'I Don't Need a Man', which reminds her that she can get off without him, can't she? She answered 'why?' I wanted her to be strong, and enjoy her own company for a while. She said she feels empty and has been through this before, many times. Why does history always repeat itself? Without love, why can't one be complete as we're still a whole person or are we only half of a whole?
posted by movetothis @ 11:16 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:27 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    that sucks u had to remove your nyc memorabilia.... i'm going to new york next month! i can't wait!

     
  • At 2:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "no psychologist can work out, or electrocution"

    Well, maybe electrocution can resuscitate her vagina back to action? LOL Straight men love a good fried pussy just like I love a good fried oyster omlette. Gosh, and oysters are aphrodisiacs too!

    Tell her to listen to 2 of my fav tunes...I WILL SURVIVE by Diana Ross (with RuPaul in the video prancing around) and AIN'T MISSING YOU by Tina Turner. When my German BF slept with my best friend in Berlin, I asked him to pick up all his shit in my house (too heavy to carry in 1 trip), kicked his ass out the house, called him an asshole in German, slammed the door behind him, then played AIN'T MISSING U so loud that the entire bldg could hear.

    German BF came crawling back staring thru my window from courtyard (like Romeo/Juliet) and then spiralled into depression for several mths after I left Germany.

    That's what I called a BITCH.

    Lessons from the best for $99/hr.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This