Saturday, October 21, 2006
Let Them Eat Cake!
Fantastic movie! No real developed story line, no character development, a lot of queens and courtesans wandering aimlessly in castles, pure eye candy and superficiality and beauty. Very refreshing to not leave a movie with a lesson learned and good morals inflicted on you. Shoes! Gowns! Hats! Wigs! Silk! Frills! Lace! Ruffles! Parties! Sex! Adultery! Revenge! Jealousy! Pastries! More shoes! What else does a movie need? Why does Kirsten Dunst not use her hard earned millions and fix her teeth??? How much weight did Jason Schwartzman put on for the role of King Louie? And we even indulged in a little pre-movie white washed Chinese food from Ho's Ho's from the gay ghetto, I cannot recall the last time I had fried pork in artificial colours and flavours, I know I'll pay the price but it was so worth it! And no, Marie Antoinette never said Let Them Eat Cake! Her decapitation was so uncalled for.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
posted by movetothis @ 11:45 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 2:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you ate at Hon's on Robson?? Or is ho ho something different?

    if u ate at hon's, i'm officially taking u off my friends list! lol

     
  • At 10:45 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    i think he ate at Ho Ho's on Davie, not Hons.

    I saw this movie too and looooved the soundtrack!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This