Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Winter Shows
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ok, we caved. Weren't sure at first coz she was unreliable for cancelling the last 2 shows but I decided to log in and picked up awesome seats to see Christina Aguilera with opening act Pussycat Dolls (recent guilty pleasure for me except for that skankaroo song Don't Cha; that one I detest!) Christina's Back to Basics should be a huge stage show and hope she actually shows up this time. 4 months to showtime at GM Place.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

We're also catching Lang Lang in January at The Orpheum. Anyone who is into classical piano music must know Lang Lang from Mainland China. In this generation, there is absolutely no one better than him. He plays the ivory keys with such genius. I've only heard CD recordings and frankly, for piano music, he is my idol.
posted by movetothis @ 9:22 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This