Been lazy and sleepy lately so haven't been blogging much. Thought I'd share my recent venture into Coquitlam for a night out with my bff in Thai Food indulgence at a new joint called Chada Thai. Wow! The chef used to work at Four Season I think and in the burbs, he whips up some authentic stuff, as good as those found in the streets of Bangkok but 10 times the price of course. I did enjoy every bite but have to say it was pricey for what we got. $14 for Pad Thai is steep but the stuffed chicken wings was worth every dime, I would go back just for that. Just wish they were closer and cheaper. Nonetheless, I'd go back, for the wings and Pad Thai. We definitely over ordered as there were lots left for her to bring back to her hubby. Still, I don't know how the 2 of us thought we could devour 4 dishes and some Singha, I mean really LOL! Yummilicious!