Sunday, November 26, 2006
So Tori
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A good accompaniment to our relaxing weekend was the entire Season 1 of Tori Spelling VH1 sitcom/reality series So noTORIous. Just released on DVD, this 2 disk set contains all 9 episodes of Season 1. Set aside every pre-conceived notion you have of Tori. Forget she was ever Donna Martin coz in So noTORIous, she plays a hilarious self-deprecating D-list celebrity who is trying to break away from her father's shadow, it's kinda like a reality show but definitely a scripted comedy. We weren't huge fans of Tori prior to putting this DVD in, but she has won us over. One of my favourite characters in the show is her GBFF (gay best friend forever) Zachary Quinto, a rather sexy but flaming confidante of Tori named Sasan who is Iranian and whose parents denies he is gay and is willing to pay Tori to sleep with him, HILARIOUS stuff. I wonder if VH1 will actually have a Season 2. I have grown to like the characters and by the end of today, we would have watched the entire season, special features included! I have to add that this is the first time I have ever sat down to watch an entire season of a TV show on DVD, in one weekend. It's quite fun really, not tedious at all.
posted by movetothis @ 11:30 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:10 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    i do tv on dvd marathons all the time!!

    can't wait to see this! i'm glad you cleared it up that it's NOT a reality show and more of a sitcom like Fat Actress....

     
  • At 8:49 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    I have a copy so you can borrow anytime!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This