| Friday, December 22, 2006 |
| It's the most wonderful time of the year? |
Thank god, I am 99% done with Christmas shopping. The malls are a nightmare. I should have started back in October but then the sales would not have started. I like Christmas shopping but I detest being pushed around by impatient people and standing in a long line up to pay for stocking stuffer. Maybe next year I'll shop online starting November. I witnessed an argument between a customer and a cashier today over a return, it was loud and embarrassing. Where's the Christmas spirit? I wished I was able to walk away to another register but it was like witnessing a car wreck, I couldn't stop myself LOL.
2 more sleeps to Christmas! Time to mention another cheesy Christmas tune, this one's called Grown Up Christmas List. I have actually sung this song in front of other humans believe it or not. Maybe I should record it and post it on You Tube LOL! Originally recorded by Amy Grant, this track has been remade by everyone from Natalie Cole, to Clay Aiken, to Michael Buble and recently the only American Idol Kelly Clarkson. I like her version the best as her vocals carried the track with ease yet emotion.
Merry Christmas!
Do you remember me? I sat upon your knee I wrote to you with childhood fantasies Well I'm all grown up now And still need help somehow I'm not a child But my heart still can dream |
posted by movetothis @ 6:15 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
Cute toy!! nice and festive, even! :)
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
Cute toy!! nice and festive, even! :)