Sunday, May 13, 2007
The balcony has closed
I am trying to remember the recent movies that I've seen both on the big screen and on our 32" Sony and there's been a quite a few and then I realized, hey I have not blogged about them just for mere amusement. On DVDs, we saw...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Casino Royal - could not get through this. After the scenes of Mr. Craig walking out of the water, I thought ok that's enough for me. He is too crooked-looking to play Bond. Pierce Brosnan should forever be James Bond, he is the true 007.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Short Bus - sadly and regretfully also could not get through this. I was nonetheless shocked at how this movie IS actually porn but not good porn, kinda like porn with scary people. Like watching midget porn or porn involving special people, yikes! So without getting to the end, I did not get the purpose of the movie. Yes, I am Paris Hilton, very shallow. Just give me entertainment, leave the preachy, stark and dark hidden life lessons to my shrink!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Charlotte's Web - why have I not read or been read to about this book? I love the movie except for Dakota Fanning, her mere presence and precociousness annoys me. She was good for maybe I am Sam with Sean Penn but that's it! I thought the movie had a Chinese drama sort of ending in which a main character had to sacrifice her life so that hundreds of others might live, ah so Gong Li, bring on the Kleenex, bring on the violins playing Massenet's Meditation.

Next...Shanghai Surprise, Knocked Up and Spiderman 3
posted by movetothis @ 12:44 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:00 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    daniel craig is so hot! omg!! u missed out on his naked torture scene!! HOT!

    sorry u didn't like Shortbus. I LOOOOOVED it.... new york, sadness, the music... all of it...

    i haven't seen Charlotte's Web yet, but I read the book when i was growing up. Yes, it's a good story.

    when are u watching Spiderman 3? i haven't seen it yet either!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This