Friday, April 27, 2007
Sum Yung Gai
Ok, the verdicts in. Thai food in Vancouver is so not worth it with the exception of Thai Terrace, ooh, I might go tonight for some Pad Se-ew. Why did I say that? Well, from Montri's in Point Grey to Chada Thai in Coquitlam, I have never left feeling full unless I swallow the whole pot of rice or order 10 dishes for 2 people and break the bank. Sharon was right, what is with the 4 slivers of chicken or beef swimming in all that curry. Or why skimp on the seafood and substituting it with bell peppers, 2 whole bell peppers in one dish is a tad overdosed ain't it? And for god sakes there is no fucking KETCHUP in Pad Thai. It is not that hard finding tamarind is it? Ketchup is for fries only, that's it, plain and simple. I checked out Khai Thai with my colleagues yesterday for some grub and it was plain awful. I was embarassed by the portions cuz I recommended the damn place. Same old slivers of chicken again. More Thai locals should move to BC, not just the USA. We have health care so come on down! We are in need of really good and plentiful Thai food. One day hopefully. Cannot wait till my next trip to Seattle for some real sum yung gai.
posted by movetothis @ 12:17 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This