| Friday, April 06, 2007 |
| Week 2 and lovin' it more |
Aah, week 2 at new dig at work is done. I was told by a few I am the perfect fit for the team. Small offices are fun. Going from about 100 people in one office to only 25 is a big change but I like it. The perks keep coming. I hope they keep me post 6 months. Competition is tough I think. Even my support staff is starting to grow on me except one time on Wednesday when she acted surprised that I was (1) an import from another country to Canada and (2) I could speak English at all since I wasn't born in North America. I laughed so I didn't have to lunge forward to strangle her. And then she went on to really crack me up by saying she used to model in her younger days. I smiled politely and forced my eyeballs from not rolling upwards but inside, dying. Think daughter of the crypt keeper, a model, *shudders*. But alas, everything in my work space is coming together. My speakers are up and running, IPOD connection ready to go, I played Confessions while reading files yesterday, nice :) I want to stay here now and never return to the old office. I have a huge desk, bigger than the last one I had, a window view and I can skip to Chapters, Charlies, Cafe Crepe and back to the office in less than an hour is such icing on the cake. YES! I am going to work my butt off! They will see effort and dedication like no other, I will make them love me and can't let me go.
 My peaceful little corner captured by my Motorola RAZR phone |
posted by movetothis @ 9:49 am   |
|
| 2 Comments: |
-
yay! i'm so glad you're enjoying your new gig!
-
i know, thanks@ such a nice change.
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
yay! i'm so glad you're enjoying your new gig!