| Monday, March 05, 2007 |
| Hello Downtown! |
Could this be The Secret at work? Today I receive news about a big change at work for me. Coincidence? Maybe. Universe aligning itself since I've asked, answered and received? Maybe. My persistence paid off? Definitely! Today I was offered a 6 month stint at the Rehabilitation gig I've been wanting for so long. Timing is everything and so glad they didn't give up on me when considering me for the stint during my absence in Gloria country. I start end of March and so looking forward to working right in downtown Vancouver which I have never done. Looking forward to strolling HMV, Chapters and Charlie's during my lunch breaks. Looking forward to some much needed change. I wonder if it's right for me, it's still too surreal so have to let it sink in.
I have started to put The Secret to the ultimate test. Checked one. Will report in 6 months to see how the list is coming along. |
posted by movetothis @ 9:38 pm   |
|
| 1 Comments: |
-
i have this on my ipod, so will have to watch it pronto!!!
hey we can meet up for lunch more often!!!
|
| |
| << Home |
| |
|
|
|
| Silent All These Years |
Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
|
| Previous Post |
|
| Archives |
|
| Listening To |
|
| Move To This |
|
|
i have this on my ipod, so will have to watch it pronto!!!
hey we can meet up for lunch more often!!!