Saturday, February 10, 2007
The Secret
What is The Secret
What Is The Secret

After weeks of wondering what that strange advertisement on TV was, it was finally revealed! Watched most of the DVD today and god, I IMPLORE everyone to go out and rent or buy this! Initial viewing might trigger a laugh, 'hokey' some might say, but I realized I've somewhat known about this 'Laws of Attraction' for years. My constant reminder since I was a child to keep a positive outlook on everything now makes sense and how things have unfold. I utilize it at my work and social level. Oprah endorsed it on her show last week which I missed but I truly think this thing will explode. I can already hear the 'whatevs' and 'puh-leeze' but is there any harm in exuding positive energy, none.

Hope you discover The Secret. And no, it is not Scientology or Kabballah or that Madonna song.

Off to see Mickey and Gloria, c u in 2 weeks!
posted by movetothis @ 7:13 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:25 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    alright, if you're endorsing this so heavily, i will have a look. it sounds very kaballah though, which is fine by me... hope u're having a blast on vacation in Florida!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This