Monday, January 22, 2007
Life on the D-List
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Yes, yes! Finally 'captured' Season 1 and 2 of Kathy Griffin's My Life on The D-List. I am still puzzled why none of the local networks has picked up this show that is going into it's 3rd Season on Bravo TV. Some odd reason, Bravo Canada is not Bravo TV in the US, that sucks! Bravo Canada has TV shows for those who are 90 years old and incontinent. Sadness. I love Ms. Griffin, she is super hilarious, self deprecating, love her gays, emotional wreck and my fav attribute, uber-bitchy! She is a gay man in a woman's body. We spent this relaxing Sunday watching the first 5 episodes on DVD and love it, funny stuff, good laughs. Waaay better than the wretched The Comeback by Lisa Kudrow. We hope to finish both seasons by next weekend!
posted by movetothis @ 6:30 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:16 pm, Blogger Brand New W said…

    aiya, now u make me want to watch this!! just what i need, another show to watch!

     
  • At 7:03 am, Blogger movetothis said…

    I already have plans to bring it over next time I see you. You'll like it! Remind me the next time we chat ok.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This