Saturday, January 06, 2007
What was she thinking?
OMG, these days, every little thing you do or say can come back one day to bite you on your hiney that may ruin your career, social life, everything. This clip recorded on a cell phone unawares by Mariah is testament enough. She talks about feeling like she is 12 years old forever (WTF?), dropping out of school at Grade 8 (WTF again! How can she write those songs then), not liking her pictures taken when the lighting is wrong, how she covers her hair coz it's a mess. With champagne in hand, it is obvious she is sooooo wasted already. And who are these kids she is talking to in a store, this is recent. What store is she in? Was she shopping at The Gap?



Then I found her video for Last Night A DJ saved my life, one I have NEVER seen. I still love her I guess!

posted by movetothis @ 12:21 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OY have you seen Mariah in South Africa recently to help Oprah open her $40million school? Mariah was dressed like she was a hooker! LOL WTF? Did she not know she was attending an opening for a girls' school? Maybe she was sending them a message: be skanky like me!

    I tried to google her look that day but can't really find a good link.

     
  • At 10:50 am, Blogger Brand New W said…

    that is a hilarious clip! what was she wearing? my living room carpet? my mother's kitchen drapes?

    thanks for the Last Night A DJ Saved My Life video, I had never seen it before either... it has potential but could've been better.

     
  • At 12:37 pm, Blogger movetothis said…

    J, saw the photo of Mariah, I am always shocked to see what she picks out to wear in public, her stylist should be fired, she has no idea T&A not appropriate in a country where food and milk is scarce, LOL.

    A, yep, that was definitely your living room carpet, I thought I recognize it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This