Monday, January 01, 2007
No brunch for you!
Now that I am starting to feel tiny burst of energy in my body again after fighting this cold, I have to bitch about a restaurant called Chill Winston. First and foremost, what kind of restaurant tells you on the phone they serve brunch from 2-3 pm then when one arrives at 2.10 pm, they say brunch is no longer available as it was quiet at 2 pm. What happened to the eggs, or waffle, or hash browns, were they thrown in the garbage just because no one was in the restaurant at 2 pm. What a waste of a drive and I for starters was still wheezing in my chest from a bad cold and wanted some breakfast. Braving the drive into Gastown was met with such utter disappointment. I find it puzzling the nonchalant server made no attempt in saying she would check with the kitchen. Well, if we were there at 4 pm and demanded brunch then MAYBE we're the bitches but I called prior and was told yes, come on down! Liars! We went to Glowbal for eggs instead! Once again, Glowbal comes through, they so rule! Chill Winston, now on my D list and must make known of this to every food blog out there. I wanted to write a letter but have no intention in returning so thought nah.
posted by movetothis @ 5:19 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

Silent All These Years

Excuse me, but can I be you for a while..- Tori
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Listening To
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Move To This